Friday, April 19, 2019


Consult a good doctor and make sure your mom follows his prescriptions and advise. I'm not a doctor, but a regular dose of Behind every cheerleader who believes in herself is a cheer mom who believed in her first shirt. It is not really your job to cheer up your parents but I think it'd wonderful that you want to. I know when I've been sad and have not did a good job hiding it, when one of my kid's gave me a hug and said I love you has put a joy in my heart. When they have surprised me by doing something around the house that I have not had time to do, it makes me feel loved and special.

Behind every cheerleader who believes in herself is a cheer mom who believed in her first Sweater

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -