Friday, March 15, 2019


As you said, it can be uncomfortable Yes I’m a spoiled boyfriend but not yours I am the property of a freaking awesome girlfriend shirt. But by recognizing the discomfort as an opportunity for self-reflection and open-minded discussion, us adults can actually learn & grow while validating our teens and helping them to learn & grow as well. Thank you both, as all three of my beautiful creatures are young adults now, I had kinda forgotten how passionate I was about this til I read Rachel’s post and it all came out lol! Oh yes, I believe this could be the single most important thing my children taught me! If my stuff is sorted I can stay kind and strong, but when triggered, I just went to reactions! While I enjoyed my children their whole lives I must say that my favorite was their teen years.
Yes I'm a spoiled boyfriend but not yours I am the property Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Yes I’m a spoiled boyfriend but not yours I am the property shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -