Wednesday, March 6, 2019


You can see it in my face, and it looks like Dysfunctional Veteran-Leave Me Alone Women’s Relaxed Fit T-Shirt. I haven’t worn joy much in my adult life. In fact, a few years ago I realized Perpetually Irritated by Life had become my new jam. Because when you base your happiness on tasks being completed, notes being in pitch, plans running accordingly, and hairs being in place, you’re just setting yourself up for disappointment. Having a new daily goal was a turning point for me. Rather than focusing on how things looked on the outside. I created several positive mantras I could recite in my mind, post on my walls, and write on my hand. I practiced them over and over, especially when I felt my face become a scowl or prior to situations I felt the need to control.
Dysfunctional Veteran leave me alone Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Dysfunctional Veteran leave me alone shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -