Thursday, April 4, 2019


Get a dog you will be filled to Game of Thrones Dogleesi the first of her name queen of snacks leader of the pack leave of belly rubs bringer of toys lover of Frito toes master of fetch rescuer of the seven puppies breaker of chains and mother of dogs shirt or Dogleesi queen of snacks leader of the pack mother of dogs T-shirt. Animals are the most loving creatures. We don’t deserve them! I and my rescue boy I saved him, but what he doesn’t realize is he saved me too. In a mental abuse relationship for twelve years. I kept going to him nearly all the time to kiss him cuddle him and play, he gave so much back. He got me through my darkest days. Honestly, I would have killed myself without him been there. I owe him so much. He’s my world.
Game of Thrones Dogleesi queen of snacks leader of the pack mother of dogs Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Game of Thrones Dogleesi queen of snacks leader of the pack mother of dogs shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -