Wednesday, March 27, 2019


I really hope bad dad continues Books before boys because daddy said no shirt or Official books before boys because daddy said no shirt, and he just jumps up with his back to the altar shouting at them through the camera. The puns are great but I love when they laugh at themselves and each other that’s the best. I love you guys, but I can’t watch you in public anymore I was watching this when with my son and daughter-in-law, sitting in the back of their new car took a drink of coffee, started laughing, and spit the coffee all over the back of the seat even though I cleaned it up promptly and showed them the video, they didn’t think it was nearly as funny as I did. So now I’m pretty sure I won’t be invited to visit again any time soon, and I’m pretty sure you guys won’t be invited over either. You guys are the shit!
Books before boys because daddy said no Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -