Wednesday, March 27, 2019


And why the owners didn’t bother looking Sunflower you are my sunshine paws dogs shirt or Sunflower you are my sunshine paws dogs shirt, and they are following up. This dog like my dog. But my dog had block color on his head and shoulder. My dog ran away outside I don’t know where he’s? Since I worried. I try not to cry, but that poor girl just left like that all alone and in pain, breaks my heart  I fucking hate people. What happened to us? Dogs deserve so much better from humans. Bless her heart a broken pelvis she must have been in so much pain. I am so happy she has healed and has a forever home. It’s sad. It hurts. Which it’s not my first, I did cats too. I was scared at first. But came back with some food n got closer to me. That’s when I said, I’m taking her in. She was filthy, you couldn’t see her eyes or what color she was.
Sunflower you are my sunshine paws dogs Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -