Wednesday, March 27, 2019


Some of the comments are so negative and Rooster chicken of course I talk to myself sometimes I need expert advice shirt or Chicken of course I talk to myself sometimes I need expert advice shirt. Everyone’s saying why save a chicken..why do we think we can decide which animals are worth saving. If this was a dog you’d be all for it when there is not much of a difference at all. All animals feel and have emotion. We raised bantams and our neighbors’ dog busted into their little coop one winter and killed a few. I found one frozen in the snow out by the coop and I thought it was dead but as I picked it up to dispose of it before the kids seen it one of its eyes blinked. It was so frozen it had ice around its feet and my husband swore I was crazy and that it was dead. I took it inside and brought it back from death with a hairdryer.
Rooster chicken of course I talk to myself sometimes I need expert advice Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -