Tuesday, February 12, 2019


I can see that music moves her the way Valentine’s day hugs and kisses Y’all shirt. Some people don’t get it but they are missing out! Nothing, like escaping into someone else,s talent and watching those around you too. I am very lucky that I was introduced to local musicians through a friend, and have had opportunities to watch these artists grow. Akron OH has an amazing arts culture, and I feel lucky to live here. My granddaughter attended gigs with me at age three and still talks about it. Thanks for sharing!  I’ve seen a person’s most valuable possessions fit inside a small, wooden box. The items inside do not have much monetary value, but sentimentally, they are priceless.
Valentine's day hugs and kisses Y'all V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -