Tuesday, February 12, 2019


At the last concert we attended, my older daughter stood the entire time, Just a woman who loves coffee shirt. When this strong girl the one who often puts on a brave face and assumes responsibility for so much wiped away a tear, I breathed a sigh of relief. She can be free here too. When an artist put words to feelings you can’t describe, there are great comfort and hope. My daughter will remember these experiences of going to concerts with her family. She will know where to go when she is conflicted and feeling hopeless about the world. A guitar lick and a familiar melody have the power to heal. We all need a place we can be free. People say nice things about me because I take my guitar-playing daughter to the nursing home to play Elvis songs for her friend Annie with dementia.
Just a woman who loves coffee V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -