Tuesday, February 12, 2019


I would have missed this moment that St Patrick’s day baby shark shirt had I been texting or fiddling with my phone. Christmas is hard for me emotionally for childhood reasons and this changed my attitude, maybe even my life. Much love and thanks to your books and writing. You are changing lives. In these diversions from the path you imagined, there are opportunities to see silver linings of your soul you didn’t even know you had. And that means the ones who count on you can breathe easier. This life you didn’t necessarily plan for is becoming quite beautiful on you. And on this particularly hard day in your unpredictable life, you are shining hope into someone else’s eyes and don’t even know it. I’m just catching up on your posts.
St Patrick's day baby shark V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -