Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Rachel, every single one of your posts inspires me to Cow but did you die Heifer shirt while sitting in the knowledge that I am already enough as Cow. Thank you for your wise words and your willingness to share them and your love with us. May your holiday season be merry and bright. Heifer doesn’t know if this is possible for me this year, but it gives me hope. A wonderful message for the hectic time of year when we tend to overlook or forget the season’s true meaning. She is alone, has no friends to speak of. Our family is her world. Cow vow to slow down and be intentional for her. She deserves it. I really like this message!
Cow but did you die Heifer V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Cow but did you die Heifer shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -