Wednesday, February 13, 2019


I wrote the words above when I realized If you rub my Beard I will rub your butt shirt, not an adult. She is learning daily how to navigate life. She always offers me forgiveness when I mess up, why shouldn’t I do the same for her? Because mistakes mean we’re learning, growing, taking risks, and showing up. The day we stop making mistakes is the day we stop living. Today let’s live bravely, boldly, flawed, and full of hope. I know I will echo a lot of people in these comments, but I really needed to read this today.  You cannot post this one enough. Such a needed reminder, and so eloquently written. Oh, how I love this.
If you rub my Beard I will rub your butt V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: If you rub my Beard I will rub your butt shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -