Wednesday, February 13, 2019


Your daughter is such an It’s just a dog first of all that’s my child second of all I will punch you in the face shirt a blessing to so many people, thank you for sharing with all of us. Wishing you all a wonderful new year! I needed this today. I’m struggling with loving a hard to love a person who has no one else in this world. Thank you for refocusing me to live like Christ. To love where and when it’s difficult. You are raising two very special daughters. This warmed my heart and soul beyond words today. She is an inspiration to me and many others. Please let her know how special and precious I think she is. Running shoes still tied, Rachel stood still, bent over and wept.
It's just a dog first of all that's my child second of all V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: It’s just a dog first of all that’s my child second of all shirt, hoodie, sweater ans v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -