Tuesday, February 12, 2019


I appreciate your loving affirmations to Valentines day Dinosaur lovesaurus shirt! You have made a difference in my life. I check this page daily and it is making a huge difference for me in my life! I can’t thank you enough for sharing your beautiful words and messages. The world needs more of this. I do this frequently with my kids in hopes that they never feel they aren’t enough. It’s a horrible way to feel. I should probably work on this with the grown-ups in my life as well. I love your daily posts and really do take something from your words every day. Thank you for sharing your beautiful soul with us. I still remember the feeling I had when my mom, after listening to my older daughter and me talking, turned to me and said You’re a good mother.
Valentines day Dinosaur lovesaurus Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -