Tuesday, February 12, 2019


You have put into words so very perfectly how Born to raise horses forced to go to school shirt. I was blessed enough to get to also walk my grandpa home. Thank you for your beautiful words. Such a timely post since my father passed away two Fridays ago. Time does seem to stand still as the world continues on around us. I have also witnessed all of the little ways that he shows me he is still. Thank you for your posts, which always remind us that love is the most important thing. And to always let people know how much you care for them. We miss our friend Maggie so much with us, which brings joy. But still, the cold and heavy grief persists. This is our first Christmas without my mum. It’s a mixed time! Sending blessings to you and your family.
Born to raise horses forced to go to school V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -