Tuesday, February 12, 2019


It’s odd how others will look at me as if Queer guy not fragile like flower like a bomb shirt when I support the mistakes of others. Doesn’t it feel so good to see the other person’s shoulders lower and their eyes relax when you offer this gift of grace? Thank you for the validation. I guess I still question my motives sometimes too. Some days it’s easier to remember than others. Thank you for the gentle reminder that I’m sure all of us big people need from time to time. Every time I read one of your beautiful posts, it makes me cry because it touches my heart so closely. I’m so grateful that you are loving your girls with everything that you have and are sharing your journey with us so we can love the best way we can too!
Queer guy not fragile like flower like a bomb Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -