Tuesday, February 12, 2019


I needed this as the anger mounts after giving more Sunflower just a girl who loves Chihuahua shirt I should to people who don’t even appreciate it. I am rebalancing and removing unnecessary stressors. This music teacher has a program tonight. I am stressed and overwhelmed and I absolutely needed this reminder today. Oh, how I love this job and these sweet kids. Your words hit home to me today and so many times. Thank you for this beautiful message! I really, really needed to hear this today! Exactly what I needed to read and heed tonight! Thank you so much for your candidness and letting those of us who feel this way know we are not alone. I needed this tonight. It’s been a long day and I got so overwhelmed by all the to do on my list that is not getting done!
Sunflower just a girl who loves Chihuahua Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -