Thursday, February 14, 2019


The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to Jesus is my Savior Trump is my President shirt, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues. I’m not ridiculing anyone. This is a meme that has gone around for a long time and people put different slogans on a plain black shirt that brees are holding. There are millions out there. I just chose it to say this. The Conservative Wave who are you ridiculing in this instance? Or what is ironic in Drew Brees unknowingly holding this shirt up? What is being exposed? And do you get paid to reply? Because I’d take a job. A lot of people are not paying attention and are being deceived and when it hits the fan they are going to say what happened?
Jesus is my Savior Trump is my President V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Jesus is my Savior Trump is my President shirt, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -