Saturday, February 16, 2019


This is not what I might get so drunk I have to crawl home but by goo I’ll crawl like a Marine shirt. But it doesn’t mean it can’t work out or be okay or become something better than Marine expected, in time. And I’ll be the godmother to those curly haired babies of yours. We laughed. Spending time with my friends makes me forget for a while about my responsibilities. Am too young to be this stressed. In these diversions from the path you imagined, expected, or hoped for, there are opportunities to see silver linings of your soul that you didn’t even know you had. And on this particular day, you might be shining in someone else’s eyes and didn’t even know it. But now you do.
I have to crawl home but by goo I'll crawl like a Marine V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -