Sunday, January 27, 2019


My boys after a hard day of World tour 1988 Sexual Chocolate Mr. Randy Watson vintage shirt. The elation on their faces reminds me of the joy that can be gifted to them if I remember not to nag about the house being messed up during their play. These are my people! My mom and dad, my husband and my 2 girls. It’s not the greatest photo, and it’s missing a few people, but I would fall for all of them! My girl brings me joy every day, even the hard ones. This day she surprised me by brushing her hair all by herself. You can see her beam with pride! Her joy beat out my urge to tame the curls and I’m so glad it did.
World tour 1988 Sexual Chocolate Mr. Randy Watson vintage V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -