Monday, January 7, 2019


You know, your stories inspire a Wander woman sunset retro shirt. It is exponential, every reader looking for ways to create bursts of joy throughout the world. I imagine if we could see each burst simultaneously it would rival the stars sprinkling the heavens. I wonder if I will ever read one of your posts without tears streaming down my cheeks. I am a crier and all your words feel like they are for me. Not always for the same reasons but they always touch and move me. I wish for more and better things after reading your words. Thank you for continuing to share. It soothes my soul to believe there is something better. All my kitties have been sheltering animals.
Wander woman sunset retro Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -