Monday, January 7, 2019


He was dressed in black from head to toe and wore an Angel cat live good die great shirt. I watched as his eyes went from one cage to the other as if inspecting each animal. Skeptical thoughts began going through my head. Would you like to play with cats? They love when someone runs the stick with mouse along the cages, I said. Yes, the teenager said without making eye contact. With large steps, he quickly closed the distance between us. For ten minutes, the visitor flicked the toy stick back and forth across the cages. When the kitten pair, Elvis and Presley, scaled their cages to get their little claws and mouths on it, the boy’s face broke into a wide smile. My daughter and I smiled too.
Angel cat live good die great Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -