Thursday, January 24, 2019


My copy of that book just arrived Sylvia highly eccentric extra tough and super sarcastic bold since birth will keep it real 100% shirt & I’m feeling all of those Open when’s. Thank you for this post. You just made me know I really did order the lifeline I thought I was going to get. You provide those lifelines with every post. You made a wonderful choice! And thank you for letting me know my writings are lifelines to you. That is my favorite description of healing, comforting, hopeful words.  Everyone needs a stash of Open When envelopes to read when a change in perspective is needed. I need my own stash and want to make a stash for my son too! And a new book recommendation! Thank you for the words.
Sylvia highly eccentric extra tough and super sarcastic bold since birth V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Sylvia highly eccentric extra tough and super sarcastic bold since birth shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -