Thursday, January 24, 2019


We hide our different hoping nobody notices it. If you mess with me you mess with my Nana and you don’t want to mess with her shirt then we’re just emphasizing it. So we stay quiet, and we wonder. My daughter Avery wondered three years ago. Looking down at herself she said, Am I ok, Mama? Sometimes I feel different. I didn’t try to tell her she’s not she knows she knows. I bent down, looked straight into her eyes and said, I see your light; it’s a unique and glorious light and there is a great purpose for it. Avery hugged me for a long, long time. That’s exactly what I did when Annette told me I was different. Because different never sounded so good. I wondered how I might bring that feeling back to you, my beautiful friends who don’t quite fit in or belong.
If you mess with me you mess with my Nana V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: If you mess with me you mess with my Nana shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -