Thursday, January 24, 2019


You are brave and inspiring! I hope it serves as I’m surrounded by Idiots vintage shirt. Gracias from the bottom of my heart for this soul restoring reminder. I needed it today. I’ve been missing you, Lauren. Wonderful and I see that our children got the message and pass it on to their children. I’d like to think they picked up that trait from me. I feel like you are an encourager, too. I often see it after I’ve walked away. Thank you for the reminder and the ways to help guide that change. Such good ideas for helping children learn to work through difficult things that happen.
I'm surrounded by Idiots vintage V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m surrounded by Idiots vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -