Thursday, January 24, 2019


Those of us who are different will be the ones who Anthony not one to mess with prideful loyal to a fault will keep it real 100% overthinks everything born leaders shirt to see the other side, but we can. With your guidance and love lighting the way. I feel so different from my old self, who I was before aphasia struck me after a stroke. My difference is because I can’t talk very well. I am learning every day and will get better, but now I am different and need patient and understanding. All of this is teaching me to understand when life us each unique and special. Such a message of grace and inspiration in your words and in your life, Diana. Thank you for your unique and radiant light. Words I needed to hear this morning!
Anthony not one to mess with prideful loyal to a fault V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Anthony not one to mess with prideful loyal to a fault shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -