Friday, January 4, 2019


You know just how to put into words Sunflower girl you may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one shirt of the little girls that I get to raise in my home so much better. I’m so lucky to be able to read the gift of your heart’s writings and inspirations! Do you have other examples of questions you can ask your children during this talk time in the evening? Love those ideas. I am grateful for you and your loving reminders of how to live and love every single day. Life gets busy. Things get familiar. I get caught up in my own problems, etc. etc. I nearly forget what I have the power to do until one Tuesday afternoon when I take my daughter to an activity, and I am reminded.





Sunflower girl you may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -