Friday, January 4, 2019


The truth hurts but the truth heals and brings us closer to What do you want from me shirt. So much love to you, dear Ashly. So many other unimportant things seem to take over and keep us from enjoying our precious time with our wee ones. Times passes by so quickly. Enjoy every day being a mummy or daddy. I think our one thing that slows the clock is our dinners together. We always sit at the table. Even if I get home late and I bring home pizza, it’s at the table. If we have to stop at Arby’s to make a meal happen, we sit inside at the table because that’s when the good stuff happens. That’s when time stops. Inevitably, one of my funny guys says something to have us all laughing out loud.
What do you want from me V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -