Friday, January 4, 2019


That’s what I am going to do today. If I just keep looking cute they’ll surely blame the dog cat shirt can be like walking into a familiar place. They don’t feel quite as scary if you’ve been there before. A few days later I noticed the sadness in her eyes had been replaced with a fiery spark. I recognized determination, courage, and strength. She had a plan she said. She wasn’t going to let this setback keep her down she said. As I watched her walk into the building where her heart had been shattered a few days prior. On the other side of disappointment is the desire to create a different outcome next time.
If I just keep looking cute they'll surely blame the dog cat V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -