Friday, January 4, 2019


I’d fallen flat on my face and made a huge mess, but it was Stevie Nicks Gypsy back to the Gypsy that I was shirt. My wellbeing was more important than the mistake. Stevie Nicks Gypsy was quite different than I had previously thought. As much as I’ve tried to remember this loving perspective over the years, I forget. But when I stop and think about it, it makes so much sense. As human beings, we spend our time, energy, and efforts building, balancing, creating, and nurturing little masterpieces in our homes, places of work, and our communities. And when we fall flat on our face, we are quick to offer ourselves a heavy dose of exasperation, annoyance, guilt, and shame. But how does that response give us the strength to get up and keep trying?





Stevie Nicks Gypsy back to the Gypsy V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -