Sunday, January 27, 2019


I know you will never see this post, but I needed to Stop making drama you’re not Shakespeare shirt. I love you so much! You have been my daughter, friend and anchor during ruff times. Yes, I can be an a-hole, but it has been only to help you become the greatest mother/person I have had the honor to know. This was so beautifully expressed and really touched me. I love watching my children grow, but it is also sad for me because I love my babies so much. This outlook is so helpful! Beautifully written. Every word resonated. I’m glad to read someone else understands watching your child walk away when you drop them off- it’s a mama thing.
Stop making drama you're not Shakespeare V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -