Sunday, January 27, 2019


He pushed me away and pushed me away – September 1979 40 years sunshine mixed with a little hurricane shirt. And while my words and comfort might not have been perfect – they were pure love to him and eventually he let accepted that love. Thanks for the reminder that love always finds a way – it certainly did tonight. What a blessing you are! I love how you find words to express what at times is hard to express and you get right to the heart of the matter! Appreciate you sharing your perspective with us and helping us see what we may consider ordinary but it is really extraordinary. Oh, my heart. This brings me tears. I didn’t know who that was for this morning when I woke up and decided to post that.
September 1979 40 years sunshine mixed with a little hurricane V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -