Friday, January 4, 2019


Be strong today- we have work to do. New Year same hot mess shirt, finally a mom at my age. Here is one of my twin boys. Here is my contribution for something to look at that is positive and good when all that is on TV is negative today. You and your baby are a beautiful sight. Thank you for sharing. You have brought a smile to my heart and my face, dear Annette. My heart is so heavy. My beautiful, vibrant almost sister was there. She was trapped and scared and in the end, she was ok, but when tragedy strikes so close to home it is terrifyingly real in ways hearing about it can only hope to mimic. This must stop, we must come together in love to solve these difference that divides us, inciting violence to be the answer.





New Year same hot mess V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -