Friday, January 4, 2019


Together we rise, but today, I hope we stand together in Mickey mouse January it’s my birthday month I’m now accepting birthday dinners lunches and gifts shirt. Your words are so powerful. I agree. Thank you for this. My heart is broken and I have a pit in my stomach. I’ve been watching my kids play this morning completely unaware of what happened and I wonder about their future. Fear is taking over. But your post gave me hope and the strength to get through the day. Thankful she hung in there with me and now, at 13, we are on solid footing. Her compassion and forgiveness are gifts I do not take for granted. Now it’s circulating on our campus. Thank you for helping us find hope in each other!





Mickey mouse January it's my birthday month V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -