Saturday, January 5, 2019

I tucked that precious note away Don’t smile at me sunset retro shirt to come back to it. Seven months later, it was there waiting for me. And the way this young lady managed to mourn the loss and celebrate the achievement all at once was remarkable. It’s something I plan to remember when times of sorrow intersect with times of celebration – that odd emotional pairings aren’t so odd at all. Perhaps they are best-experienced side by side. We can cry, and we can laugh. But if we must in order to survive, let’s not forget: We can go back. Days, months, years after an event, we can sit on a soft carpeted floor and welcome sorrow and joy.
Don't smile at me sunset retro V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Don’t smile at me sunset retro shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -