Tuesday, January 15, 2019


This is what happens when My kids accuse me of having a favorite child which is ridiculous because I don’t like any of them My grandbaby is my favorite shirt need to shut your bully up. How true for so many of us! A friend of mine shared an article you wrote. Oh my gosh, this was some but worse. I needed this today. I can’t wait to get your books. You really just opened my eyes. Thank you. It came to me a couple of years ago that this is what I needed and I had absolutely no idea where to start. I became the friend to myself that I was to others. So simple but not! Your pages have taken me through it all too.
My kids accuse me of having a favorite child which is ridiculous Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -