Tuesday, January 15, 2019


Absolutely beautiful and so very true. Thank you for always Dad 3 Fathers day shirt from your heart and touching mine. You are so inspiring. If you have been with me for a while, you know any book I recommend has been read cover to cover by me. I recommend it because I believe it will enhance your life and our world. Once in a while, a book will come along that can do even more. In this case, the book I am recommending has the power to open up a whole new world. This book got personal for me, and I hope it does for you too. When the final copy of the book arrived, I sat down at the kitchen table. I knew this would be a treasure, but I did not expect to become emotional.
Dad 3 Fathers day Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -