Tuesday, January 29, 2019


The atmosphere instantly brightened when Made in 79 40 years of awesomeness shirt; Gloria lived up to her name. She met my friends from high school and baby playgroup days and author projects. Gloria felt like a long-lost friend. She steadied my nerves with her love and support. Over the past week, I’ve seen Gloria and my friends cheering each other on. In them, she has a tribe. I wonder how these new connections will impact her life and how she will impact ours. My friends, let us remember the power of speaking up. Whether it’s: I am here in this place without a ticket. Or it’s: I am in this place without any hope. Whether it’s: My loved one is making really poor choices, and I don’t know what to do. Tell someone where you are, what place you’re in right now.
Made in 79 40 years of awesomeness V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Made in 79 40 years of awesomeness shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -