Saturday, January 5, 2019


I love this! Four years ago I experienced the loss of a He paid it all Isaith shirt of his identical twin brother. The emotional confusion was something I didn’t know how to express. I kind of just hunkered down in the appreciation of the baby that was with me, and for awhile felt like I couldn’t grieve properly for the loss of his brother. Eventually, the grief would come at me in waves. I had trouble reconciling being devastated and grateful at the same time. Thank you for putting into words the idea that we can go back that it’s okay to do so. I recently had twin boys, all good.
He paid it all Isaith V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: He paid it all Isaith shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -