Saturday, January 5, 2019


Two weeks away from the first anniversary of Nurse easily distracted by big Veins CNA shirt. Not sure what to do with that day. I have so many regrets when I think back to what was her last month of life last September. Time lost, things not said, questions not answered. I think my regret has kept me from grieving? But I don’t know. Also, there was so much relief with her passing and I feel guilty about that – and then guilt that I am not sad enough? I am currently completing a counseling diploma, and really getting to grips with accepting the duality (well, plurality) of human nature, even though many people want to see the world in black or white, right or wrong, love or hate, friend or foe, pain or joy.
Nurse easily distracted by big Veins CNA V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Nurse easily distracted by big Veins CNA shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -