Saturday, January 5, 2019


This was absolutely beautiful. Sorry I can’t I have plans with my Vizsla shirt have marked the first anniversary of my father’s sudden passing and his funeral. Thanks to Facebook memories I’ve been able to read all of the messages posted by friends and family in the aftermath. I vaguely remember reading them before, but really everything from that week a year ago is a blur. How amazing to read words from loved ones about someone that you love so dearly. One of the biggest things I learned in the last year was that it is so healing when people share specific memories or tell what traits they love most about the departed.
Sorry I can't I have plans with my Vizsla V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Sorry I can’t I have plans with my Vizsla shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -