Saturday, January 5, 2019


The woman crossed her arms and let out I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter paw dog and Mickey Mouse shirt. She angrily muttered something under her breath. Letting me into her clean restroom was the last thing she wanted to do, but she stepped aside and motioned for me to enter. When I came out less than two minutes later, I had some money in my hand for her. I said you didn’t have to do that, and I want you to know how much I appreciate it. Your bathroom was glowing, and I left it just the way I found it. Right before my eyes, I saw a transformation in that woman. Her posture, her expression, her shoulders they all softened. I saw tears come to her eyes.
I'm a simple woman I like Harry Potter paw dog and Mickey Mouse V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter paw dog and Mickey Mouse shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -