Saturday, January 5, 2019


There’s a person behind the stack of Official Three cat Gatos Jealous shirt. There’s a person behind the scenes of my life making the magic happen, and they, like us all, are longing to be seen. We may only be in their presence for 60 seconds, but that 60 seconds is an opportunity to leave them better than they were before.  So to those who make magic happen, this is my pledge. I hope you feel like a welcomed presence on my path, not an inconvenience, annoyance, or bother to my day. I try to always acknowledge people throughout my busy day. You never know the impact your interaction has on an individual. Your words should be shared a million times!
Official Three cat Gatos Jealous V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Official Three cat Gatos Jealous shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -