Saturday, January 5, 2019


I try and remind myself this a lot to Butterfly I believe there are angels among us shirt. I really struggle sometimes with what I’m doing and not doing. Thanks for your kind words and the reminder. When I was a teenager in a house with four kids and busy, working parents, we had a wonderful lady that helped my mom with cleaning. It made our Fridays so nice, coming from a stressful world into a fresh and clean space. It made such a difference. Her efforts were appreciated even though all of this happened while we were away. You are making a huge difference not only for your family but for others. I had a cleaning lady off and on for several years while my kids were growing up.
Butterfly I believe there are angels among us V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Butterfly I believe there are angels among us shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -