Friday, January 11, 2019


My once happy child, who was willing to share creative Harry Potter Kentucky Crossroads shirt, became sad, anxious, and withdrawn. My corrections, sometimes spoken, sometimes huffed in annoyance, and sometimes yelled in frustration, were altering her form. With painful awareness, I realized that if I did not make changes, I would continue to do great damage to her spirit and our relationship. The phrase only loves today became my mantra. It was my starting point towards seeing the positives and my stopping point of continually voicing the problems. I was able to step back and let Natalie do for herself without judgment, commentary, or criticism from me. I noticed that if I stayed quiet, she often pinpointed and fixed the problems herself.
Harry Potter Kentucky Crossroads Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Harry Potter Kentucky Crossroads shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -