Monday, January 28, 2019


I recently took this photo at the Drop Dead we’re grown ups now so piss off vintage shirt, and I find myself looking at this photo often. It captures her joy and makes me feel joy. Do you have a photo of that person or people you’d take the fall for? I’d love to see your joy today. When in doubt, come here and look at this thread. My heart feels hope when I look at how much you love your people. I love this community so much. Embarking on a hike in Devon. Took 3 hours and the guide said he’d never known such a young to complete it. Loved their tenacity although they made me promise no more walks the rest of the holiday. My children and my husband are my worlds. This is my favorite recent photo of me and my girls.
Drop Dead we're grown ups now so piss off vintage V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Drop Dead we’re grown ups now so piss off vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -