Saturday, January 26, 2019

Why did I say those words? Don’t ever put me in a situation where I show you how heartless I can truly be shirt wanted someone to say to me in my moment of despair. I would’ve wanted one person to look at me without judgment. I would’ve wanted one person to look at me and not see the worst in me but see the hope in me. Little did I know my belief became his key to better choices and eventually a better life. My friends, I’m sure you have noticed, as I have, that many people are hurting these days; we are hurting individually and collectively. And I think this might be a good place to begin healing to assume the best, rather than the worst, about each other and who we are.
Don't ever put me in a situation where I show you how heartless V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -