Tuesday, January 15, 2019


When I realized I purposefully Dallas Cowboys NFC East champions 2018 shirt something about the loss of time puts a knot in my throat and panic in my heart that’s hard for me to get rid of. So I avoided that guilt on purpose yesterday. So what the hell I’ll read it today and the seventh paragraph brought me to tears. I realized my heart was saving it for today. I feel like it is my curse wasting time on the unimportant. To the point, I try to make up for it by planning out the rest of my life to make the most of it and literally backfiring and causing me more suffering trying to paint the ideal picture with my kids. Be where you are now. No pressure no panic. I get it now .so once again thank you. Always on time.





Dallas Cowboys NFC East champions 2018 Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -