Tuesday, January 15, 2019


So beautifully written as always Best friends Deadpool and Pikachu shirt. You just know what to say and do so very eloquently. You have the most beautiful soul! Your words always give me hope and touch my heart!  The pain is real, the hurt deep, and the loneliness tangible. But I still reach out to help others even though I’m hurting too. All day I practiced my talk for an upcoming speaking event. Wondering if I was saying too much about my private thoughts and greatest struggles, I found myself reaching for the exquisite gold charm that hangs around the neck. It was given to me two years ago at a speaking event in California. It is a handmade piece by a grateful and talented mother of a child with autism.

Best friends Deadpool and Pikachu Hoodie





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -