Tuesday, January 15, 2019


If you are wondering if there is any hope for you, Amateur Mycologist with Questionable Morels shirt, or if you, even you, can possibly change, please believe me when I say, yes. I signed up tonight and I absolutely cannot wait for January 21st! I follow you regularly and cherish your words. I’m not one to make New Year’s resolutions, but I have made a goal to get myself back to a better place and every description I read about Soul Shift will help me with that goal. I can’t wait! Thank you in advance! I was part of the very first soul shift and learned so much about myself. I have even re-enrolled for a refresher this goes around. Rachel Macy Stafford speaks to my soul! This sounds amazing. I’ve been wanting to join your series since the first session I think, but I haven’t. Just trying to figure out the money.





Amateur Mycologist with Questionable Morels Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -